Sacramento Area Lawyer Fighting Hostile Work Environments
A worker took a stance. She reported her boss’s sexual harassment of a young administrative assistant. After her boss was reprimanded, the worker’s job conditions became nearly unbearable. The boss’s behavior towards her became rude and nasty at every moment of the day, as if he was trying to make her quit. She started working fewer hours, but she refused to quit. Instead, she got a lawyer.
A hostile work environment is something that no employee should tolerate. For whatever reason, it occurs, especially in retaliation for reporting illegal actions, because of a boss’s instability, or because a coworker wants your job. A lawyer’s help can stop it.
If you are subject to harassment, contact trial attorney Matt Zandi to take legal action. Mr. Zandi has the skills and in-depth knowledge necessary to help clients achieve the best possible results.
There are many behavior and situations that can turn your job into a hostile work environment:
- Excluding you from meetings and functions that others attend
- Micro-managing every aspect of your work so as to make your job unbearable
- Using racially derogatory words and phrases, or making comments about another’s skin color or race
- Sexual comments, leering, inappropriate touching and other forms of sexual harassment
- Making derogatory comments about your disability or impairment
Build a Strong Case. Start Now.
Regardless of the nature of your hostile work environment, one thing is clear: taking legal action as soon as possible is important. Talking with a lawyer now gives you a chance to document the harassment and begin building a strong case.
Start by talking with an experienced attorney about your options. Contact attorney Matt Zandi at Steel Zandi by completing an online contact form or calling 800-626-0003 for a consultation about hostile work environments.